- This week, students worked on understanding sound and light along with taking a field trip to the high school to watch the play.
- Next week students will review sound and light and enjoy field day on Wednesday.
Thursday, May 17, 2018
Thursday, May 10, 2018
- This week, students took a field trip to the high school completed climate and weather unit and begin sound and light unit.
- Next week students will continue to work on sounds and light and have a field trip to the hIgh school to see the play.
Friday, May 4, 2018
- This week students finished chapter 3 and 4 over Weather and Climate and watched a couple of videos to make connections over weather and climate prediction.
- Next week students wrap up our unit over Climate and Weather.
Thursday, April 26, 2018
- This week, students worked on Chapter 3 in the Weather and Climate books. We had class discussions and reviewed all of the section reviews and checkpoints.
- Next week students will continue to review climate and weather, watch a few video clips to solidify understanding.
Thursday, April 19, 2018
Thursday, April 12, 2018
- This week, students worked on Mobymax Computer work over weather unit, and worked on layers of soil, along with conducting a soil lab. The students also watched another lab over the amount of usable water on Earth.
- Next week students will continue to work on our Weather and Climate Unit.
Thursday, April 5, 2018
- This week students reviewed Plate Tectonics and conducted stations to help make real world connections. There was a test as well on Thursday. On Friday students worked on Mobymax to introduce our next unit.
- Next week students will continue Mobymax and begin our unit over Soil leading into our Weather Unit.